Last week, CommonPlaces helped organize a Twitter networking event at Endicott College in Beverly, Massachusetts. The event was called The Big Tweet, and our CEO Ben Bassi spoke briefly to the group of 350 about how businesses are using Twitter today to drive traffic, increase sales, and grow their business. We were excited to see the event covered today in the Salem News, based in Salem, Massachusetts. We've received a lot of great feedback on Ben's speech and the event in general, and we are definitely eager to organize more events like this one in the future.
- 4 Reasons Why Drupal Maintenance & Support is Crucial for Security & Stability
- What is a Digital Marketing Agency?
- 4 Top Web Trends to Watch Out For in 2018
- 5 Quick Tips to Improve Your Website Accessibility
- Top 2017 CommonPlaces Blog Posts
- Firms Risk Litigation for ADA Website Non-Compliance