Last week, CommonPlaces helped organize a Twitter networking event at Endicott College in Beverly, Massachusetts. The event was called The Big Tweet, and our CEO Ben Bassi spoke briefly to the group of 350 about how businesses are using Twitter today to drive traffic, increase sales, and grow their business. We were excited to see the event covered today in the Salem News, based in Salem, Massachusetts. We've received a lot of great feedback on Ben's speech and the event in general, and we are definitely eager to organize more events like this one in the future.
- 6 Common Website Security Vulnerabilities
- Show Me the Cache! Server Cache vs Browser Cache
- How to Create Product Videos That Improve Conversions
- Why You Should Use Product Videos to Improve Conversions
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence and Chatbots in Business
- Spring Cleaning: 8 Ways to Refresh Your Website