Website Support Services
Just like a house or a business, a website needs to be maintained. When things break, they need to be fixed. When it gets old, it needs to be updated. Website maintenance can be difficult and time consuming, so why not ask CommonPlaces for assistance? We offer website maintenance, website security, application management, hotline support, hosting, security scanning and remedy, mentoring, training, consulting, and more.
Our low-cost packages make it so you can easily fix any problem, or receive ongoing support for little, medium, and big problems. Learn more about our pricing options.
Here is what we can do for you:
- Hotline Support allows you, your webmasters, and your marketing team the convenience of calling us for any website-related question.
- Website Support provides a low-cost way to make quick updates to your website or shopping cart. Submit a ticket and our elves will have you ready to go within 24 hours.
- Application Maintenance covers security updates and patches, and updated versions of our open-sourced solutions when they are released.
- On Demand: our expert developers are here to help you on mini-projects or smaller tasks on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- CommonPlaces Rescue (CPR): if your web project has stalled or is performing poorly, our elves are ready to rush in and perform CPR, whether for a business, organization, non-profit, or third-party developer.
- Mentoring Support: let our skilled team work as your mentor for tasks that are difficult, seemingly impossible, or just stressful for your team. One step at a time—we can do it together.
Contact us to learn more about what we can do to help your team and your business manage and run a successful website.