Smart people talk about ideas. Common people talk about things. Mediocre people talk about people.
- Jules Romains
Working with the great folks at CommonPlaces just makes me happy. Everyone shares a nerdy sense of humor, a good attitude, and a drive to do the best work possible. We help make great ideas come to life, and maintain a cozy sense of community while working as a team.
- I’ve got 2 pet ducks, 3 cats, and a grumpy homing pigeon. I dog-sit quite a bit, so I often have a temporary dog or 2 as well.
- Decent at carpentry and I DIY just about every handyman task pretty darn well - but I have never used a lawnmower in my life
- People are amazed by my dog-like sense of smell and ability to accurately identify a ridiculous number of things by scent alone - and from their presence hours ago.
- Completed countless escape rooms with my team of friends
- Maybe possibly potentially hold the idea that “a higher power” is actually developers and we are all part of a massive RPG existing in infinite universes at infinite times