A number of CommonPlaces team members are headed to Montreal this weekend for DrupalCamp Montreal 2009. 150 people have already registered for this gathering of Drupal designers and developers, being held at McGill University this weekend (October 17th and 18th). We're very excited to be presenting five sessions at the two-day event. Here's a list of our sessions, with links to descriptions on the Montreal site:
- Advanced 960gs Theming with Omega with Jake Strawn
- Advanced Views Examples: Arguments and Relationships with Michelle Lauer
- Firefox Addons (With a Drupal Focus) with Seth Cohn
- Case Study: Twolia.com with Erich Beyrent
- Case Study: Soup Site Utilizing Tricky Gmap-ness and Mad Views with Lisa Rex and CommonPlaces' Jake Strawn
Congratulations to the above presenters for being selected to speak. As always, we're happy to be sharing our knowledge with the community, and everyone attending is excited to learn from others as well. If you're attending DrupalCamp Montreal this weekend, be sure to say hello!