We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships.
You will be selling our Customer Experience Portal to B2B companies, in the High Tech, Healthcare, Software and Manufacturing marketplaces The CX Portal engages customers, partners and employees, while integrating best in class 3rd party web solutions in a role based, secure, scalable solution. The CX Portal is the ideal solution for the COVID-19 virtual new normal.Responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- Develop, manage, and execute a Sales Plan for your target accounts
- Manage inbound SQLs, creating and closing opportunities
- Investigate business partnerships to develop opportunities
- Establish a future sales team to expand growth
- Reports to the COO
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Ability to build rapport
- Familiarity with Web Technology and Digital Marketing
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organization skills
- Assertive and be able to work independently and have strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with HubSpot and Google Suite.
- Requires an associate’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of three years of experience.
About CommonPlaces Interactive
CommonPlaces Interactive is a nationally recognized digital agency specializing in customized web solutions and portals for over 20 years. CommonPlaces Interactive has been named the “Top Twenty Most Promising Web Solution providers in the US” by CIO Review. We offer an unparalleled atmosphere for intelligent people with a keen sense of humor and the drive to get things done
Corporate offices are located in the historic mill buildings of Manchester NH, which is an easy reverse commute with no traffic from the I-495 area.CommonPlaces is an equal opportunity employer with benefits (Health, Dental, 401K match, LTD, STD and Liability coverage) and competitive salary, including Flextime. Candidates meeting the outlined criterion are invited to submit their resume and credentials to careers at commonplaces.com. Please no Employment Agencies.