CommonPlaces Interactive is an award winning digital agency specializing in web development, digital marketing and business strategy. We are proud to offer customized solutions that combine first-class products and services with strategic planning experience and creativity that enhances our customers’ brand and success. CommonPlaces was voted one of the best places to work in NH by NH Business Magazine. The Web Marketing Association has awarded CommonPlaces a category top WebAward the past 7 years in a row.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Account Manager. The ideal candidate will sell and assist businesses in utilizing B2B web-based solutions to increase sales and lower costs. You should love the thrill of driving a successful project, preparing presentations at a moments notice and working in a fast-paced environment. You should be aggressive with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
• Reports to President / CEO
• Sells CommonPlaces Digital Agency products and services.
• Analyze customer’s needs and see how our products apply to those needs
• Utilize business partnerships to develop new business
• Generate quotes, proposals and contracts.
• Liaise with existing customers on a regular basis providing ongoing products and services
• Knowledge of B2B Businesses: High Technology, Manufacturing, Healthcare (HIPAA), Software
• Familiarity with Web Technology and Digital Marketing
• Exceptionally strong interpersonal communication, presentation and organization skills
• Assertive and be able to work independently
• Proficient computer skills, including experience with Google Docs, CRM.
Requires an associate’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of two years of experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Flex time with every other Friday off
• Close-knit team with a great attitude
• Action packed environment, never a dull moment
• Your opinion matters, you can make a difference
• A growing organization making positive progress every day
• Health, Dental, 401K match, LTD, STD and Liability coverage
Corporate offices are located in the historic mill buildings of Manchester NH, which is an easy reverse commute with no traffic from Massachusetts or anywhere in NH. CommonPlaces is an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits and salary, including Flex Fridays. Candidates meeting the outlined criterion are invited to submit their resume and credentials to email@example.com. Please no Outsourcers or Agents. We are looking for people to work directly with our dynamic team.