CommonPlaces Interactive, a nationally recognized digital agency specializing in web development, digital marketing, and business strategy is seeking an experienced Senior PHP Drupal Web Developer. We are proud to offer customized solutions that combine first-class products and services with strategic planning experience and creativity that enhances our client’s brand and success. CommonPlaces was voted one of the best places to work in NH by NH Business Magazine. The Web Marketing Association has awarded CommonPlaces with a WebAward for the past seven years in a row.
Candidates should be able to work effectively with a diverse and dynamic team; have the willingness to independently master new technologies and excel in a fast paced, often hectic, but always interesting environment. CommonPlaces is a company with great benefits, casual work environment and supportive, witty coworkers - what could be better?
- 3 to 5 years experience in software development
- Experience writing custom modules in Drupal 7 and 8.
- Ability to debug complex problems
- Strong experience with Git, Drush, and other basic CLI tools.
- Basic knowledge of a Linux file system.
- Strong full stack development knowledge.
- Focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly is a must
- College degree in Computer Sciences or related field desirable
- Flex time with every other Friday off
- Close-knit team with a great attitude
- Action packed environment, never a dull moment
- Your opinion matters, you can make a difference
- Health, Dental, 401K match, LTD, STD and Liability coverage
We offer an unparalleled atmosphere for intelligent people with a keen sense of humor and the drive to get things done. Participate in challenging projects and gain the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the sharpest minds in the business!
Corporate offices are located in the historic mill buildings of Manchester NH, which is an easy reverse commute with no traffic from Massachusetts or anywhere in NH. CommonPlaces is an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits and salary, including Flex Fridays. Candidates meeting the outlined criterion are invited to submit their resume and credentials to email@example.com. Please no Outsourcers or Agents. We are looking for people to work directly with our dynamic team.