Just like a house or a business, a website needs to be secure and regularly maintained. When software break, it needs to be fixed. When technology changes, updates must be made. Website security can be difficult and time consuming - this is where CommonPlaces can assist.
Our customized services include server and website maintenance, security scanning and remedy, hosting, application management, hotline support, mentoring, training, consulting, and more.
Here is what we can do for you:
- Application Maintenance covers security updates and patches, and updated versions of our open-sourced solutions when they are released. We protect your website and server from security vulnerabilities.
- Website Support provides a low-cost way to make quick updates to your website or shopping cart. Submit a ticket and our elves will have you ready to go within 24 hours.
- Hotline Support allows you, your webmasters, and your marketing team the convenience of calling us for any website-related question.
- On Demand: our expert developers are here to help you on mini-projects or smaller tasks on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- CommonPlaces Rescue (CPR): if your web project has stalled or is performing poorly, our elves are ready to rush in and perform CPR, whether for a business, organization, non-profit, or third-party developer.
- Mentoring Support: let our skilled team work as your mentor for tasks that are difficult, seemingly impossible, or just stressful for your team. One step at a time—we can do it together.