I recently attended the Acquia Engage 2023 Conference in Boston, where Acquia outlined transformative strategies for customer experiences that were exciting and groundbreaking. Between new partnerships and Generative AI injected across the platform, Acquia is transforming its customers' experience. Their goals are to make Digital Marketing simple, intuitive, and self-guided with faster time to value. In my opinion, they nailed it.
The most amazing fact about AI is that even though it’s starting to feel impressive, a year from now we’ll look back fondly on the AI that exists today as quaint & antiquated. - Greg Brockman, President & Co-Founder, OpenAI
Acquia was founded 17 years ago on the commercialization of Drupal offering primarily hosting and support. Today’s Acquia DXP (Digital Experience Platform) is made up of WCMS (Web Content Management Systems), CMS (Content Management Systems), CDP (Customer Data Platform), Campaign Studio (Marketing Automation), DAM (Digital Asset Management), PIM (Product Information Management), Commerce and Digital Security.
Acquia Innovation Showcase Highlights
- Acquia has developed an AI Content Creation module that integrates Chat GPT with Drupal. The module integrates AI throughout the entire process. Also, they have integrated Vizit's content effectiveness rating system into Drupal. CommonPlaces can assist you in taking advantage of these new features.
- Aquia’s acquisition of Monsidio integrates a full-service Accessibility Platform creating an inclusive digital ecosystem. Monsidio automates the content review for potential issues with WCAG 2.2 ADA compliance, Quality Assurance, Data Privacy, and speed optimization.
- Acquia’s strategic alliance with Conductor provides an AI-powered organic marketing platform with automated SEO ranking including keywords, alt tags, and personalization capabilities.
- The VWO partnership offers advanced optimization testing, multi-platform testing, personalization capabilities, and feature experimentation and promises enriched experiences within the Acquia DXP platform.
- Acquia’s DAM is now integrated with generative AI solutions ChatGPT and Clarify for generating product and image descriptions in creative workflows. Users can ask AI Assistant conversational questions on their proof and get responses to assist them.
- Acquia CDP collects and unifies data across multiple sources. By using machine learning, it can build models by training itself instead of expert statisticians. The result is developing models faster and more reliable.
While I was there I had the opportunity to speak with Dries Buyaert, the founder of Drupal and co-founder of Acquia. His commitment is to continue to integrate AI into the Acquia Drupal platform making it simple, intuitive, and self-guided while preempting problems.
By integrating Generative AI throughout its platforms, Acquia is automating the Digital Marketing process increasing productivity, quality, accessibility, and innovation. AI isn’t replacing your marketers. Think of it as a brilliant team member that helps you every step of the way.
Speaking of helpful team members, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about your platforms. We are here to support you!