Our own Erich Beyrent presented at DrupalCon Szeged on the subject of Drupal security. His session was entitled, "Hack-Proof Your Drupal App - Key Habits of Secure Coding," and you can watch it here:
Here is the abstract of Erich's presentation:
Analysts estimate that 75% of attacks against web servers enter at the application, not the network level. And as many as 15% of these attacks are due to poor coding practices. With the help of well known security firms, We'll discuss ways to secure your Drupal application.
- See For Yourself - demonstrations of application attacks
- Case Study: Secrets to Securing a Social Network
- Key Habits of Secure Drupal Coding
- Vulnerability Detection to Remediation
- Security Resources for Drupal Applications
You will learn best practices you can employ right now to build secure Drupal Application code that meets security compliance standards and maintain customer confidence.